Thank you for your contribution!
Paper submission is now closed. Review process is completed, and final decision is sent to the authors by email.
Instruction for authors (ICR2022)
The Abstract must be submitted through the following website:
1- Types of submitted content:
- Scientific (Oral/Poster)
- Educational (Poster)
- Speaker abstract
- Scientific: Background, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
- Educational: Background, Imaging findings, Conclusion + (5 slides showing sample cases)
- Speaker abstract: No limitation.
- After acceptance:
- Scientific (oral): 7 min talk (maximum 30 slides) + 2 min Q&A
- Scientific (poster): Minimum: 20 slides, Maximum: 35 slides
- Educational (poster): Minimum: 20 slides, Maximum: 35 slides
3- Categories (Topics):
- Neuroradiology/H&N radiology
- Cardiothoracic radiology
- Abdominal (GI&GU) radiology
- Breast imaging
- Women imaging (Obstetrics/Gynecology)
- Musculoskeletal radiology
- Emergency radiology
- Interventional/Vascular radiology
- Medical Informatics
- Radiation protection/Radiation oncology
4- Word count for all abstract types: Minimum:150 / Maximum: 300
5-Abstracts related to the previously published papers will be rejected.
6- Abstract submission Opening: 11/20/2021./ Deadline: 12/15/2021.
7- Maximum number of authors: 9
8– Submitter/Presenter: The abstract has to be submitted by the presenting author. The presenter will receive all notifications and is responsible for the poster upload and/or the oral presentation.